We're Open for Business!
Like most of you, we are monitoring the latest news and events surrounding COVID-19 & how it is affecting our community.
As many of you know, we have been granted permission to open to the public. However, in order to do so, we have taken special precautions, which we want to share with you, and also want to remind you of some options you have available so that we may serve you as efficiently and appropriately as possible.
- The Tiny Art Shack is open Wednesday – Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- The store is cleaned regularly as a matter of standard procedure. Surfaces and items get cleaned daily, and more frequently lately, as needed.
- The employees are following guidelines on washing their hands and using hand sanitizer frequently to avoid spreading germs.
- In order to minimize congestion in the store, we want to encourage you to book an appointment online. This will allow us to better manage the flow of traffic in the store and ensure that staff have enough time to clean surfaces and items appropriately. Walk-in customers are welcome however, individuals who book an appointment will have first priority.
- Given the circumstances, we ask for your patience and sensitivity as wait times may be longer than usual.
- We are limiting traffic in the store and encouraging additional spacing between staff and customers as to minimize contact which is why we are only allowing one customer at a time in the store.
- We encourage all customers wear a mask if they have one and are comfortable doing so. We also ask that everyone who enters the store kindly sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the building.
- If you’d rather stay home, we also want to remind you that you can shop confidently online at thetinyartshack.com anywhere and anytime. Products will ship directly to your home or you can select the porch pickup option.