Pink Flamingo Cross Stitch Kit- Diana WattersRegular price $35.00
Miami Flamingo is a sherbet coloured homage to the cheerful pastel colours found in Miami and Key West! This little fellow may stand alone, but he sure looks good doing it! I think flamingos are truly one of the most interesting birds! This is an easy starter pattern for new stitchers.
Please note that this is a cross stitching kit, and is not a finished piece. You do however get all of this:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- Embroidery needle
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 14 count Lilac AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 6" hoop.
MADE IN CANADA